We were so happy to get to host in-person camp this past summer and can’t wait for 2024 to do it all again. An amazing team of advisors, staff, and volunteers are creating programs that will make this the BEST YEAR EVER, so come join us!
- June 16th-22nd, 2024 (girls session)
- July 7th – July 13th, 2024 (girls session)
- July 28th – Aug 3rd, 2024 (boys session)
If you are a parent or guardian, and if your son or daughter is 10-18 years old and he/she is in any phase of treatment (or out of treatment), please click on the link box below. There is NO cost to attend Nighthawk Ranch.
Interested in Volunteering?
We could not have camp without our AMAZING volunteers. If you love being outdoors, connecting with nature, and have a passion for making a difference in the lives of some amazing campers, apply now. Training takes place one day prior to campers arriving so please make sure you can attend the following dates:
- June 15th – 22nd, 2024 (girls session)
- July 6th – July 13th, 2024 (girls session)
- July 27th – Aug 3rd, 2024 (boys session)
Additional Health Protocols:
We are committed to making this summer the safest and most fun experience for all our campers. The safety and welfare of our campers and volunteers is Nighthawk Ranch’s top priority. Our policies and guidelines regarding infectious disease may change as we adapt to the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC), American Camping Association (ACA) and Children’s Oncology Camping Association, Intl. (COCA-I). Our individual camps will comply with local and state government mandates and policies.
Our campers and volunteers and their families represent our first layer of protection against Infectious Disease at camp. Please review these requirements to determine f an onsite experience is the right fit for you.
Prior to Camp:
- All staff and volunteers are required to be fully immunized against COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to the start of camp. Camper immunization requirements are considered on a case by case basis.
Check-in represents our second layer of protection against COVID-19 at camp and our first opportunity to screen campers for signs or symptoms of illness. Therefore, at check-in:
- Participants’ temperatures will be taken and a rapid test will be administered. Campers will remain with their parent/guardian until all health screenings have been completed and are cleared to remain at camp. Any camper with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher or a positive COVID test result will be asked to depart with their family.
- Parents dropping off and/or picking up campers will be required to utilize hand sanitizer provided by Nighthawk Ranch and wear a mask while on site.
- Testing will be available throughout the week.
- If symptoms of illness arise, the camper will immediately be put in a quarantine room and parent/guardian will be notified.
- If a camper or volunteer is sent home due to illness, the remaining individuals at camp will be monitored for illness on a daily basis with temperature and symptom checks for the duration of the camp session.
If you have any questions or need help – please contact us.
To apply, please click on CampDoc below: