We were so happy to get to host in-person camp this past summer and can’t wait for 2023 to do it all again. An amazing team of advisors, staff, and volunteers are creating programs that will make this the BEST YEAR EVER so come join us!
Summer Programs at Nighthawk Ranch:
- June 11th – 17th, 2023 (girls session)
- July 2nd – July 8th, 2023 (girls session)
- July 23rd – July 29th, 2023 (boys session)
If you are a parent or guardian, and if your son or daughter is 10-18 years old and he/she is in the final phases of treatment (or out of treatment), please click on the link box below. There is NO cost to attend Nighthawk Ranch.
Interested in Volunteering?
We could not have camp without our AMAZING volunteers. If you love being outdoors, connecting with nature, and have a passion for making a difference in the lives of some amazing campers, apply now. Training takes place one day prior to campers arriving so please make sure you can attend the following dates:
- June 10th – 17th, 2023 (girls session)
- July 1st – July 8th, 2023 (girl session)
- July 22th – July 29th, 2023 (boys session)
2022 COVID-19 Mitigation Plan (2023 Plan is TBD)
We are committed to making this summer the safest and most fun experience for all our campers. We know that many families and volunteers are concerned about the spread of COVID-19 around the country. The safety and welfare of our campers and volunteers is Nighthawk Ranch’s top priority. Our staff considered key issues involved in returning to onsite camp this year including our outdoor-based activities, housing, and the size of our camps.
Our policies and guidelines may change as the positivity rate of COVID infections and variants change. We will adapt to the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Preventions (CDC), American Camping Association (ACA) and Children’s Oncology Camping Association, Intl. (COCA-I). Our individual camps will comply with local and state government mandates and policies.
Our campers and volunteers and their families represent our first layer of protection against COVID-19 at camp. Please review these requirements to determine if an onsite experience is the right fit for you.
Prior to Camp:
- All participants are required to be fully immunized against COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to the start of camp. Medical exemptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All participants and household members they live with must agree to self-monitor their health and participate only in low-risk activities/limit public exposure for 14 days prior to camp.
- All participants are required to have a negative PCR COVID-19 test prior to arrival and must complete a screening form prior to arrival at camp.
Check-in represents our second layer of protection against COVID-19 at camp and our first opportunity to screen campers for signs or symptoms of illness. Therefore, at check-in:
- Participants’ temperatures will be taken and a rapid test will be administered. Campers will remain with their parent/guardian until all health screenings have been completed and are cleared to remain at camp. Any camper with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher or a positive COVID test result will be asked to depart with their family.
- Camper and staff temperatures will be taken and recorded daily.
- Testing will be available throughout the week.
- There will be minimal visitors allowed at camp.
- If symptoms of illness arise, camper will immediately be put in a separate room. Parent/guardian agrees to be able to pick-up sick child within 4-5 hours from initial phone call.
If you have any questions or need help – please contact us.
To apply, please click on CampDoc below: